Envision yourself on your upcoming day: you perhaps think you'll be walking through downtown, taking note of the gorgeous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you've been especially anticipating: GLBT History Museum. It has been an item on your bucket list for years, and the day has arrived to mark it accomplished.
Lodging Near GLBT History Museum
Hotels near GLBT History Museum
Expand your vacation horizons at GLBT History Museum, a piece of the local culture.
It is in San Francisco, a delightful city that's definitely worth spending time in.
GLBT History Museum has many places to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 86 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Sumner House SF is 2 miles away. In addition, the Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel and the Monte Cristo Inn are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You'll save some dollars by stopping a couple of nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Stanyan Park Hotel and the Becks Motor Lodge are two popular options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
Don't forget that you have the exciting option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of treating yourself. One of the local favorites is the Casa Loma Hotel, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another option is the Noe's Nest Bed and Breakfast. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Bi-Rite Creamery (3692 18th Street, San Francisco) is only 0.5 miles from GLBT History Museum, making it a convenient spot for a coffee break. Cafe Du Nord (2174 Market Street, San Francisco) is easily accessible and it serves up hearty dinners for locals and tourists from all over the globe.
There are some other things to see and do in proximity to GLBT History Museum:
- When it's about time to take a break from exploring the city, make tracks to Castro Theatre and buy a ticket to one of the features on show.
- Randall Museum contains a wide range of historical exhibitions, enabling visitors to discover the stories and people that formed this area.
- Sit on the green grass and simply watch as the day passes by, frolic with the kids and casually lounge under the open sky at Corona Heights Park.
- Go for a casual walk through the grounds of Mission Dolores Park. Spend time outdoors and inhale the fresh air.
- Sit on the grass and simply watch as the world goes by, run around with the kids and casually gaze at the beauty of nature at Buena Vista Park.
Our Castro hotels and lodging deliver all you want, so you are sure to find accommodation near GLBT History Museum that you'll enjoy. Start going: Castro had more than a few sightseers in the past year. When booking time is here, you'll rest assured: many travelers would endorse their Castro hotel to their family members. Need help making a decision? All the information you're looking you'll find right here.
- The staff at accommodation near GLBT History Museum go above and beyond as you might expect near such a fine landmark.
- We've got cozy accommodations for everyone, from family reunions to singles.
- Discover that lodging in Castro are always orderly and neat.
Rooms close to Castro saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. You can stay right next door with our comprehensive list of hotels near GLBT History Museum.
There are still further activities to see and do in Castro when you've realized GLBT History Museum.
- Find the perfect boutique to buy a few souvenirs and appreciate a delectable supper of the local foods.
- Use an afternoon to plan some activities, and you'll soon realize Castro also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its travelers with a cordial hello.
- Castro is currently starting to be recognized after having been only for those in on the secret.
Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few awe-inspiring landscapes. Planning a journey to Castro is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near GLBT History Museum. Book today!