Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Galena, IL from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Galena Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Galena Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Galena? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 17 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Augusta House is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and private spa tubs.
- Pets are welcome at House on Cemetery Ridge. This vacation home offers in-room kitchens and in-room washers/dryers.
- Pets can join their owners at House on Pond Court. This vacation home provides guests with in-room kitchens and in-room washers/dryers.
Planning Your Trip to Galena
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Galena is 36.34 inches
Exploring Galena with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront, Galena has lots to offer visitors including its museums, casinos, and wineries. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Chestnut Mountain Resort. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Old Market House and Dowling House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wild Birds Unlimited or A Step Above USA.