Visiting Leona Vicario
Visitors can enjoy all that Leona Vicario has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events.
- There are 2194 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leona Vicario
Favorite family attractions include Gorilax Jungle Park and Selvatica Adventure Kingdom. In the area, you'll also find Puerto Morelos Adventure and Cenote Siete Bocas.
As you start planning for your getaway to Leona Vicario, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 2194 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Jolie Jungle is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the center of Leona Vicario. This 3.5-star lodge in Leona Vicario features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Comfort Inn Cancun Aeropuerto is located 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the heart of Leona Vicario. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Alfredo V. Bonfil can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and room size.
- Moon Palace Cancún - All Inclusive is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from central Leona Vicario. This 4.5-star resort in Cancun features 10 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Our customers like its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is El Camaleon Golf Club, 20 mi/32.2 km from the city center.
Dressing for Leona Vicario
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.94 inches of rain falls on Leona Vicario each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F