Top Hotels Near Whale-Watching in Provincetown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Whale-Watching Hotel Guide
Whale-Watching is a good spot to visit.
To see it, head off the beaten track and head over to Provincetown, which can be found 50 miles from the state capital, Boston.
The area within 2 miles of Whale-Watching features 29 hotels. The Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa is just 0.9 miles away. In addition, The Masthead Resort and the Prince Albert Guest House are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you're wanting to find someplace affordable to catch some z's after a long day of sightseeing, there is a place for you. There are a couple of budget hotels in the general vicinity. Why not embark on a leisurely stroll over to the Provincetown Inn, which is 1 mile away, or the Crew's Quarters - Caters to Men, which is 1 mile away?
A walk of 1 mile will bring you to the Dyer's Beach House. This accommodation option is undisputably lavish, offering exceptional comfort and amenities.
Be sure to enjoy a snack and a hot cup of coffee at Cumberland Farms (100 Shank Painter Road, Provincetown). Irie Eats (2-52 Silva Lane, Provincetown) is easy to get to and it serves mouthwatering fare for locals as well as sightseers from all over.
Other Places to Visit near Whale-WatchingBefore you move on, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Appreciate interesting museum attractions? Then make sure to check out Whydah Pirate Museum and have a fascinating experience.
- If you're a connoisseur of art, your adventures will not be complete without enjoying a tour of Provincetown Museum.
- If you look around you will come across a number of interesting monuments, including Pilgrim Monument.
- Travelers can participate in local art and culture events at Art House. Check out their stimulating up and coming live gigs, exhibitions and art courses.
- Go and see a live theater show at Meetinghouse Theatre and Concert Hall and allow yourself to be impressed by some talented local actors.