Please enter your travel dates.
Arequipa inn with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this inn is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Society of Jesus Architectural Complex and Museum of Andean Sanctuaries.
In addition to a restaurant, La Casa Blanca features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and dry cleaning/laundry services.
All guestrooms include private bathrooms and televisions.
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Arequipa inn also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
La Casa Blanca is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
La Casa Blanca has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.