See yourself ambling through the roads during your upcoming getaway, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite landscapes everywhere around you. However, there is one attraction you're especially counting on: Auditorium Building and Theatre. For years, it has been an item on your bucket list, and right now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Auditorium Building and Theatre Accommodation
Hotels near Auditorium Building and Theatre
Spending some time at Auditorium Building and Theatre is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
Situated in the city of Chicago, it is a vibrant tourist haven.
You'll find tons of accommodation options within convenient walking distance of Auditorium Building and Theatre. The JW Marriott Chicago, W Chicago - City Center and Staypineapple at The Alise Chicago are a few of the most popular ones.
Be smart and book your choice of the several budget accommodation options positioned nearby. Situated 0.7 miles from it is the Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15, but perhaps you could also look into the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago if you're looking for another option. It's 0.9 miles away.
If you'd like to splurge on something a bit more more luxurious, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. The Westin Chicago River North is only 0.9 miles away, while the Gwen, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Chicago can be reached in 1 mile. Both places are stylish and comfortable.
Few travelers can endure a jam-packed day of tours and sightseeing without a coffee break. Intelligentsia Coffee Monadnock Coffeebar is the ideal place as it is close to Auditorium Building and Theatre. If you're seeking something slightly more filling, check out the daily specials at Hilton Chicago, another establishment in the same area. When the night is truly coming to a close, find a way to The Grillroom Chophouse & Wine Bar and let the beers keep pouring.
When you've finished checking out Auditorium Building and Theatre, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Whether you are a serious art lover or just enjoy the chance to see beautiful creations, Fine Arts Building is an art museum that is worth your time.
- For travelers that enjoy delving into the history of the area, Columbia College Chicago is a fantastic place to visit. Here, generations of alumni graduated with their degrees and went on to develop their careers in their respective fields.
- Someone once said that, “Essentially what photography is is life lit up.” Lovers of the still image can immerse themselves in the beauty of this seductive medium at Museum of Contemporary Photography.
- Many visitors find it easy to relax in the peaceful atmosphere of Harold Washington Library Center, a much-loved space jam-packed with fascinating reads.
- Take part in a tour around DePaul University-Loop Campus, a primary higher learning institution in this area.
The train is one way to travel to Auditorium Building and Theatre. Millennium Station is the closest station, you'll find it approximately 0.6 miles away. Chicago Transit Authority is also nearby at a distance of 0.5 miles.
Hotels in Chicago from Expedia deliver all you want, so you'll certainly have lodging near Auditorium Building and Theatre that you'll adore. You will not be the only one searching Chicago was a rather popular place last year. You're only a few clicks away from the recommendations and tips you need. You'll set off with certainty when you're ready to make your reservation, too: all types of explorers would suggest their Chicago hotel to an acquaintance.
- "Fresh, clean, and ready to receive you" is the end game for Chicago hotel rooms.
- We offer suites that are satisfying for all types, from big reunions to couples.
- The staff at accommodation close to Auditorium Building and Theatre go beyond what is expected which can only improve your trip to this fine site.
With our diverse inventory of hotels near Auditorium Building and Theatre, you can stay right in the region.
All About Chicago
With Auditorium Building and Theatre crossed off your timetable, there are still even more things to do in Chicago.
- This favored destination is nevertheless rising in celebrity.
- You will realize Chicago also knows several things about custom hospitality after some hours spent on its abundant adventures.
- Visit a local historical site, then head out on the town to top off the adventure right.
Planning a vacation to Chicago is always a good strategy, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Auditorium Building and Theatre. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few all-new landscapes!