Visiting Macario Gomez
Visitors can enjoy all that Macario Gomez has to offer including the restaurants and beaches. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Tulum Mayan Ruins, Tulum National Park, and Xel-Ha Water Park are some of the top sights around the area. In Macario Gomez, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Macario Gomez
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Tulum Mayan Ruins, Tulum National Park, and Xel-Ha Water Park. Additionally, you'll find Akumal Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Macario Gomez. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Corazón de Selva is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star lodge in Macario Gomez features free WiFi and free parking.
- Casa Mango is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city center. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Macario Gomez features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Our customers like its local sightseeing.
- Escarabajo Rojo is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Macario Gomez features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Macario Gomez
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Macario Gomez is 1.65 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F