Families will find kid-friendly activities in Xpu-Ha, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and entertainment choices. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Xpu-ha Beach, Akumal Beach, and Xcaret Eco Theme Park.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Xpu-Ha
- The closest major airport is in Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Xpu-Ha
Favorite family attractions include Bel Air Animal Park and Ecopark Kantun Chi. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Xpu-ha Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cenote Cristalino and Chikinha Cenote.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Xpu-Ha. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Esencia - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Serenity Eco Luxury Tented Camp by Xperience Hotels - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
- Catalonia Royal Tulum - Adults Only - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 9 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Popular places to see around the area include Akumal Beach, 7.3 mi/11.8 km from the city center, and Xcaret Eco Theme Park, which is 11.2 mi/18.1 km away.
Dressing for Xpu-Ha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Xpu-Ha is 1.65 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F