Think of yourself on your perfect day: you perhaps picture yourself ambling through downtown, gazing up at the gorgeous environment or the architecture wherever you look. But Chicago Children's Museum is one draw you're counting on in particular. Right now is the time to mark it finished.
Hotels at Chicago Children's Museum
Hotels near Chicago Children's Museum
No trip through the area could be considered complete without a stop off at Chicago Children's Museum.
You can locate it in Chicago, a city that is loved by travelers from far and wide.
There are as many as 124 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Chicago Children's Museum. The Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15, The Peninsula Chicago and the Waldorf Astoria Chicago are some you might want to consider. They're 2 miles, 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's certainly no requirement to spend a small fortune on accommodation. You will find a number of budget options positioned near this attraction. 0.9 miles away, is the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, but if that's not right for you, then you might like to check out the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, which is 0.9 miles away.
Or maybe you'd prefer to book a room that's a bit more luxurious? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you can choose from several upmarket hotel options nearby. Two options that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and charm are the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago and the W Chicago - Lakeshore, which are situated 0.7 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're searching for an aromatic coffee or a delicate treat, Dollop Coffee Co. (345 East Ohio Street, Chicago) is a great local spot. A short distance away from Chicago Children's Museum, fatigued tourists can reach it with ease. When you start to get really hungry, you shouldn't have to hunt for a place to fill your stomach. Lucky Strike (322 East Illinois Street, Chicago) is merely 0.6 miles away.
Before you leave, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Feel the cool breeze on your face as you and a loved one stroll along Navy Pier.
- Do you get excited at the thought of theater? Then you should spend an evening enjoying a show at Chicago Shakespeare Theater.
- Splash about in the water, take a stroll, play some ball games, hunt for beach treasures and maybe even indulge in a picnic. The wonderful things you can do at Ohio Street Beach are only limited by your thoughts!
- An important landmark, Chicago Harbor Lighthouse has served as a bright beacon for a great many weary sailors throughout its time, and it's a great place to visit and photograph if you are in the area.
- Arts Club of Chicago is a wonderful place to visit for art enthusiasts.
Some visitors find their way to Chicago Children's Museum by light rail. It's only a walk of 1 mile from Millennium Station to this destination.
Expedia's hotels in Chicago furnish everything you require, so you're sure to find lodging near Chicago Children's Museum that you'll enjoy. Chicago experienced quite a few tourists in the past year, so get researching. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from the guidance you're looking for. Once the moment arrives to make your booking, you'll rest assured: guests of all kinds endorsed their Chicago hotel.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling site, the staff at lodging close to Chicago Children's Museum go above and beyond.
- Rooms in Chicago lodging are always neat, clean, and eager to receive you.
- From family reunions to individuals, we offer relaxing spaces for all groups.
We see your prized spot in your future with Expedia's diverse database of hotels near Chicago Children's Museum.
You'll still have more to see and do in Chicago with Chicago Children's Museum conquered.
- Drop in on a local museum, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end your good times with a bang.
- Take some hours to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon also find Chicago knows a few things about personalized assistance.
- Chicago is currently starting to make itself known after having been kept secret.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Chicago, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Chicago Children's Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and say hi to more than a few new scrapbook photos!